But, for some tasks – machine learning and live streaming included – multi-threading is a must, and this is why Nexus.js exists.
In a recent benchmark, Nexus.js broke all the rules and served 1,000 requests per second on an old i7 machine. The aim of this project is to break such records methodically, and with regularity.
Please take a moment to read about the Nexus.js architecture here.
You can read more on Nexus.js and the progress of development in the following articles:
- Input/Output (I/O API Demonstration)
- Events (Promise-Based Concurrent Events On A Multi-threaded Scale)
- Madness (Performance Comparison)
- The Mantra (Questions and Answers)
- Server (TCP API and Stress/Stability Testing)
- A year's Absence (An apology for disappearing for an entire year)